Daniel Franck was an Uber pro back in the 90s setting the standards for snowboarding today. Remember those Olympic games thingys? Daniel was the first ever Silver medalist snowboard winter Olympics so you know he was good! As a classic throw back to the good old days K2 re-released his pro model just in time for the 2018 winter Olympics to roll around. This is a highly limited edition board with only select retailers stocking this product. It is a twin board based on a cambered profile and lifted camber combined to give a nice poppy board with an Ollie bar and ICG 20 to give it some serious pop! If you want an even more 90s feel this one has up to a 28'' stance option so you can go cowboy till your hearts content, a great board which rides with tons of response and pop without being aggressive.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- True twin - Perfect for riding switch
- Twin Camber Baseline - Camber between the feet blended into lifted camber
- Tweekend - A usuable surface area right to the tips
- Hybritech construction - Slims the board down and reduces weight
- Triax - 3 Layers of fibreglass laid up on opposed axis
- ICG20 carbon glass - 20 tip to tail carbon stringers for extra response and pop without making the board overly stiff
- Ollie Bar - Pre loaded cambered carbon bar recessed into the core of the board between your feet for tons of pop
- Sintered base - High grade sintered base for speed!
- BAP core - Takes a beating, reduces chatter and comes in a nice light weight
- 2x4 inserts