The Fastplant from K2 is the bench mark for an all action Snowboard, popping super hard yet lands soflty, presses easier and slashes heavier. With all that in mind is easy to see why the K2 Fastplant is a safe bet for the rider who is looking a for the quiver of one! It is called a Fastplant thanks to its Bamboo core, bamboo grows quickly and is highly sustainable. Grows quick = Fastplant! Inside the K2 Fastplant has a Bamboo Blended core give the board great natural flex yet still stable when hard charging. Bamboo has a higher rebound rate than other woods meaning more response more power and higher ollies. Base Colours May Vary
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Rocker Freestyle Baseline - Zero camber through the middle of the board with reverse camber in the tips
- Tweekend - More ride-able surface area great for float in pow and pressing out any trick
- Hybritech - Thinned out taped tips for reduced swing weight and improved dampening
- True twin ï¿½ True Twin Tip geometries
- Bambooyah - Bamboo core for great rebound and response giving plenty of pop on a virtually unbreakable core with 5 year warranty!
- Triax / ICG20 Glass - Triple laid up fibreglass for improved response, strength and pop
- Carbon Torque forks ï¿½ 5 carbon stringer in a V configuration in the tip and tail for added pop and reponse
- Ollie Bar - A kevlar and carbon pre-loaded bar inserted into the middle of the board to make sure any ollie has plenty of pop!
- Sintered - High grade fast running sintered base