Back again for 2018 with a refresh and more tweaks to make this binding even better. FS=Freestyle, this version of the Lien is tailored for any freestyle rider out there but also work very well all over the mountain. Advanced freestyle riding demands a binding that moves with you, not against you. The Lien FSâ€™s is built on a lightweight chassis with K2â€™s Tripod technology for a customizable lateral flex. The Tripod chassis is 3 contact points one either side at the front of the binding and one right under your heel. This reduces the contact area down to its most minimal form when combined with K2s mini disc used on this model. What does all this mean? It allows the chassis to have a more lateral flex to feel a more forgiving and free. This also absorbs vibrations and shocks very well. The new K2 LIEN FS no longer comes with a EVA under chassis basepad to allow more of this and it really rides well when combined with K2â€™s flexible Tweakback Opti Highback. This is a transparent full Urethane (same stuff as skate wheels) highback designed to flex so you can tweak grabs and bone out presses all day long. The eraser gaps on these highback not only lock your boot back better but the are also asymmetric (you can see with the slant on the gap) so the flex pattern differs from right to left specifically for each calf, clever stuff! Add in a super comfy Harshmellow asymmetric straps and the new refined Perfect Fit toe straps for a precision fit maximum with pressing and mobility. An excellent choice for any all mountain freestyle rider or park rat alike! Side note, Lien AT bindings come with EVA foam under chassis basepad, Lien FS bindings do not.
|Snowboard Binding Flex||
|Snowboard Binding Gender||
|Snowboard Binding Riding Style||
All-Mountain & Freestyle Bindings
|Snowboard Binding Riding Level||
|Snowboard Binding Type||
Two Strap Bindings
- Tunable Tripod Chassis - Customized support and flex
- Tweekback Opti Highback - Optimized for support and minimal weight with full urethane construction
- Asymmetric flex highbacks â€“ Left and right specific flex patterns just like your body
- Asymmetric Harshmellow ankle straps â€“ Harshmellow gives amazing comfort while the asymmetric straps are wider on the outside than the in to give support and comfort where needed
- NEW! Perfect Fit 2.0 Toe Strap - Refined to fit any boot, the toe cap can be adjusted between the top section and the bottom independently and widened for the perfect fit on any boot.
- Tool Less Forward Lean â€“ No forward lean adjuster on the back these adjust where the highback attaches to the chassis to save weight
- Lightweight Radchets â€“ Lightweight, strong and resilient
- HINGE MOUNT K2 PATENTED -Stop fighting with your strap when you are getting into your binding. The hinge mount automatically keeps the heel strap out of the way when you put your foot in.
- Tooless Strap adjustments â€“ All straps are adjustable to widen / tighten completely tool free for ease of use on the mountain
- Flex 5/10