The K2 Maysis snowboard boot is used by many all around the world as it offers unparalleled comfort and performance. The Double BOA allows you to adjust the Shell of the boots and the side boa, called the Boa Conda, adjusts the liner to give you a perfect fit all around. Built with long lasting flex and durability in mind the K2 Maysis has the addition of Endo construction to keep the boot riding like new for years to come. Also, no-sew upper removes stitch lines that can fail and reduces weight. Now more then ever the Maysis snowboard boot is the best choice in Double Boa comfort and shred performance. This Snowboard boot is suitable for intermediate to advanced All-Mountain riders.
|Snowboard Boot Flex||
|Snowboard Boot Gender||
|Snowboard Boot Fastening||
|Snowboard Boot Width||
- Harshmellow damping - reduced vibrations and chatter through the feet with extra sole comfort
- BOA-conda - boa inner boot lacing system for an exact fit
- BOA lacing - External outer boa shell lacing system for ease and speed.
- Liner - Intutionâ„¢ Control Foam 3D. this will mold to your shape and style when riding
- Outsole: NEW! Grip-Lite Phylon with Rubber Pods,
- Liner fit: Internal & External J Bars
- Endoâ„¢ FS Construction - urethane endoskeletal structure that focuses boot structure and flex into a single engineered part.
- Flex 7/10