The brand spanking new Renin. K2 were being asked a lot by their snowboard team for a double BOA boot like the Maysis in a softer more forgiving version. The result is the K2 Renin, a mid flexing boot with consistent and smooth flex that fits great straight out of the box. The double boa system is the same as the Maysis the front boa dial controls the closure of the external boot while the side boa controls the all-new BOA Mobilty Conda which replaces the traditional inner boot lacing system. The difference between a mobility conda and a regular conda system is the mobility conda creates a more mobile heel hold system. In short it still locks your heel down and back with no heel lift but with the flex of the boot will allow you to tweak out grabs and presses. The Renin also uses the new Endo 2.0 construction which is more exposed than before and textured. This is a piece of urethane which runs up the spine and down the side of the boot to ensure the boot doesnâ€™t break down over a season or seasons and keeps the same flex for the life of the boot. Going with that all mountain freestyle theme the Renin also uses a lightweight Vibram Pro-lite outsole to offer all the grip you will ever need on snow and in a nice lightweight package with Vibramâ€™s known resilience. The liners are the Intuition Pro foam 3D liners so fully heat mouldable not just areas in the liner like other brands use, Intuition are renowned for being the best liners in the industry. These liners also come with internal and external J bars for excellent heel hold. A great looking boot for anyone who wants mid flex all mountain riding with a bit of freestyle thrown in or the freestyle rider who wants a boot to last a full season without breaking down. Strong, good looking and rides really well too, highly recommended!
|Snowboard Boot Flex||
|Snowboard Boot Gender||
|Snowboard Boot Fastening||
|Snowboard Boot Width||
- BOA Coiler closure â€“ Tighten your boots at the twist of a dial, easier, quicker and tons more room for a custom fit
- NEW! Mobility Conda â€“ All the heel hold you can ever want locking you back and down while still allowing lateral movement for tweaking
- NEW! Endo 2.0 Construction â€“ Urethane Spine and side panels for long lasting, consistent flex and fit all season every season!
- Intuition Pro Foam 3D liner â€“ Fully heat mouldable custom fit liners with internal and external J bars
- Vibram Pro-Lite Outsole - Legendary durability and grip in a lightweight package
- Flex Zone â€“ Articulated cuff so top and bottom of the boot can flex without distorting the boots shape
- 3D formed dual density EVA footbeds â€“ Very comfy and with arch support with 2 layers of differing density foam
- Flex 5/10