The stiff flexing and supportive K2 Thraxis is the go-to boot for anyone looking for a top end aggressive freeriding at the resort or deep in the backcountry boot. It is called the Thraxis as it uses 3 boa systems, yes I said 3! Three separate boa reelâ€™s control three different zones on the boot to dial in precise fit, one controls the Conda system on the inside of the boot then the other two control the top and bottom zones independently. The Conda system replaces the traditional inner boot lace system with a urethane panel which the boa pulls back and down on to give you a precise locked in fit. The advantage of this is it is controlled on the outside of the boot so you do not have to open your boot to fine tune the inner lacing system on the hill. K2 also adds a flex zone to the boot meaning the top and bottom of the boot can flex independently without compromising the integrity of the boot and breaking it down. New for this year K2 revised the Endo construction the Endo 2.0. This construction helps to retain the original boot flex for daily riding durability with a full Urethane spine and side panels to the boot so if you do 100 days on the mountain this wonâ€™t change how the boot feels. It differs from last yearâ€™s endo by being textured to grip the binding better as it is more exposed now too, plus it is thicker where it needs it and thinner where it doesnâ€™t. The liners on the Thraxis as always are Intuition Pro 3D fully heat mouldable liners, unlike other brands which only have this in sections. Intuition are regarded as the best liners around especially for custom fit with the Pro Â£d benefiting from internal and external J bars. The sole doesnâ€™t get forgotten on the Thraxis with a full Vibram V4 outsole for a more lightweight sole with incredible durability and grip. When the terrain demands your full attention, the Thraxis helps you stay you laser focused and ready to drop. If you want a top end boot this is it, did I mention itâ€™s the only triple BOA boot on the market too? Get them quick they sell out every year!
|Snowboard Boot Flex||
|Snowboard Boot Gender||
|Snowboard Boot Fastening||
|Snowboard Boot Width||
- Triple Boa Lacing - Individually dial in your fit in three separate zones
- Boa Conda â€“ Boa liner tightening pulls a urethane panel back and down for the best heel hold around
- NEW! Endo 2.0 Construction â€“ Urethane Spine and side panels for long lasting, consistent flex and fit all season every season!
- Intuition Pro Foam 3D liner â€“ Fully heat mouldable custom fit liners with internal and external J bars
- Vibram V4 Sole â€“ Lightweight with rugged lugs for extra grip with excellent durability
- Flex Zone â€“ Articulated cuff so top and bottom of the boot can flex without distorting the boots shape
- 3D formed dual density EVA footbeds â€“ Very comfy and with arch support with 2 layers of differing density foam
- Flex 9/10