The K2 Cool Bean just oozes fun it is just fun personified. Dont be scared of how the K2 Cool Bean looks as its new geometery will help you play more and work less. As you can see the Cool Bean looks shorter and wider that a traditional board, this shift in volume changes the feel of the board from a precise and precision feel to a more surfy, floaty and fluid feeling. With its large nose the Cool Bean sits up in powder and the swallow tail helps to tail sink and slash your way around the deep stuff. When cruising the groomers the 28cm waist width comes into play allowing the rider to really lean into their turns and push the board about with their big smile. Available in 144cm this sounds incrediblly short but it will feel like a 158 without all the hang ups and weight. Throw in a badass fat sintered base and hybritech construction and you know this one is a winner. Trust me this will put a smile on your face!
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Directional Tapered shape Featuring in a Swallow Tail.
- Camber profile - All Terrain Rocker
- Base - 4000 Sintered, Fast!
- BAP Core - Multiple Species Wood for great response and increased strength with reduced weight
- Biax Glass ï¿½ 2 layers of fibreglass on opposed axis
- Hybritech Construction- wood core extends to the tips of the board with blended sidewalls for reduced swing weight