The Joy Driver by K2 returns with a new graphic, top sheet and base, having replaced the much loved K2 Slayblade a couple of years back now. The Joy Driver is the aimed at a greedy rider, the person that wants more speed, more precision and more response. With a technical blended core of Bamboo and multiple woods twinned with a camber construction the K2 Joy Driver is a super responsive all mountain slayer. The set back camber is designed to use anywhere on the mountain; it has a medium rise through the tip and lower rise in the tail. The tail is then tapered slightly to allow the tail to sink in powder and keep the nose afloat, this allows allows easier carves and excellent grip. The all-terrain baseline allows for effortless turns on hardpack but also provides ample float in softer snow and crud. The board is a directional shape and is the prefect set-up for the all purpose rider to charge. This has been one of our best selling boards since it was released, if you want to haul ass without riding a plank and still have some fun the Joydriver is for you. Base Colours May Vary.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Baseline - All Terrain Shifted camber with off centre camber, a setback camber profile
- Hybritech - thinned out taped tips for reduced swing weight and improved dampening
- Tapered Directional shape ï¿½ narrower tail to the nose for better float and carvability
- Bambooyah - Bamboo core for great rebound and response giving plenty of pop on a virtually unbreakable core with 5 year warranty!
- Triax / ICG20 Glass - Triple laid up fibreglass for improved response, strength and pop with 20, yes 20 carbon stringer!
- Tweekend ï¿½ Full useable surface area in the tip and tail to push snow away in the deep stuff and more area to use when buttering
- Sintered base ï¿½ FAST!