Returning with a daker look for 2019 the K2 Simple Pleasures gives you nothing but Luxury. As with all volume shift board you ride the Simple Pleasures 5 -7cm shorter than you usually would, this is because as the name suggests, the volume of the board moves from the length and into the width. This gives all volume shift board a very nimble feeling associated with shorter boards without sacrificing float in powder thanks to the volume going into the width. The Simple Pleasures is not a easy going board, oh no the simple pleasures is so much more! The camber profile is full standard camber with a little rocker in the tip and tail with a tapered shorter more powerful tail. The result is a board you can ride anywhere with precise carves, huge float in powder and plenty of pop. The tapered tail is designed to sink in powder keeping that big spooned nose out of the snow with ease, while the taper also makes carves and turn initiation easier especially with the reverse camber in the tip and tail. Throw in an incredibly quick Carbon Infused Sintered 5500 base and Bambooya core for reduced weight and strong powerful feel and you get one awesome board. The simple pleasures stands for the simple pleasures in snowboarding, carving, powder, speed and pop! This one goes anywhere and rides anything, highly recommended!
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Volume Shift ï¿½ Shorter board with the volume going into the width for float and stability, downsize 5-7cm than your regular size
- Directional Camber Baseline ï¿½ standard camber with small reverse camber zones in the tip and tail
- Tapered tail ï¿½ Slimmer tail than nose for extra float in powder and easy carvability
- Carbon Infused 5500 Sintered Base ï¿½ FAST FAST FAST!
- Biax Glass ï¿½ 2 layers of fibreglass on opposed axis
- Hybritech Construction- wood core extends to the tips of the board with blended sidewalls for reduced swing weight
- Bambooya Core ï¿½ 5 year warranty against core defects, bamboo core which is close to unbreakable