In 2018 the K2 Turbo Dream returns with a stunning real wood topsheet which shows the insides of this board to prefection. An additional clear patch on the base lets you see whats going on inside too making this board look awesome. An excellent all mountain freestyle charger, the Turbo Dream is designed to be your quiver of one, built to float and overtake skiers on the piste as well as pop over anything in the park. With its great looks, the Turbo Dream has remained favourite with the staff here at The Board Basement and we carry the same torch for the 2018 model. Tweekend nose and on the tail, carbon web, high grade sintered base and and All Terrain rocker flat camber combo all combine to make this, pop, press, carve slide whenever you want anywhere on the mountain a reall all mountain board that can do everything.
Base colour may vary.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Baseline: All Terrain Tweekendï¿½ - zero camber to just past the inserts with slightly more nose.
- Construction: Hybritechï¿½ Construction - closed cap tips for reduced swing weight
- Shape: All Mountain Hyper Progressive - directional sidecut with a set back stance
- Stance: Setback .75" (19mm)
- Core: WH3 - multi species wood lay up
- Base: 4000 Sintered