The Skate banana Snowboard from Lib Tech is so popular it is almost a brand on it own. This board was first introduced to the market back in 2007 and it changed the game completely with the new BTX profile. Since then, the Skate Banana has been improved and upgraded so it is almost a completely different board today but with a better and more refined feel. The Rockered profile makes this more very easy to turn, jib around on and float in powder. The Magnatraction gives you supreme edge hold and grip in the most hard-packed conditions. This is a playful and fun board for the absolute beginner to pro rider. Checkout the key features below.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- BTX camber profile - Jib friendly, easy to turn and learn on with Rocker in the middle and mild camber towards the tip and tail.
- Magnetraction edges - Seven points of focused edge control along the sidecut. Magne-Tractionï¿½s strategic serrations provide super good edge hold and control especially on hard pack and icy surfaces.
- Aspen / Columbian Gold Core
- Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax Fiberglass Combo
- Eco Sublimated Poly Top - Eco friendlier
- Birch Internal Sidewalls - Gives the board a nice flex
- Double Sintered UHMW Sidewalls - Gives you extra glide when you are carving super deep
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact deflection - For a longer lasting snowboard
- TnT Base Material - It's not quite sintered but faster gliding than you average extruded base
- Made in the USA - Made by Snowboarders working in the Mervin factory