The Skatebanana has been around since 2007. This is the wide version of the extremely popular Skate Banana Snowboard. Suitable for riders with bigger feet, UK 10.5 or larger, or for a heavier rider that needs a little bit more stability. The BTX camber profile is jib friendly, easy to turn and learn on; with Rocker in the middle and mild camber towards the tip and tail. The magnetraction edges are seven points of focused edge control along the sidecut. Magne-Tractionï¿½s strategic serrations provide super good edge hold and control especially on hard pack and icy surfaces.The Core is built with Aspen / Columbian Gold wood combined with a Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax Fiberglass Combo. The Eco Sublimated Poly Topfinishes it off and gives you a "eco-friendlier" board. Other features that you'll find on the Skate banana are: Birch Internal Sidewalls, Double Sintered UHMW Sidewalls, UHMW Tip/Tail Impact deflection, TnT Base Material and this board is made in the USA, by snowboarders working in the Mervin factory.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Wide Version - This wide version of the Skate banana is suitable for riders with size UK 10.5 feet or larger.
- BTX camber profile - Jib friendly, easy to turn and learn on with Rocker in the middle and mild camber towards the tip and tail.
- Magnetraction edges - Seven points of focused edge control along the sidecut. Magne-Tractionï¿½s strategic serrations provide super good edge hold and control especially on hard pack and icy surfaces.
- Aspen / Columbian Gold Core
- Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax Fiberglass Combo
- Eco Sublimated Poly Top - Eco friendlier
- Birch Internal Sidewalls - Gives the board a nice flex
- Double Sintered UHMW Sidewalls - Gives you extra glide when you are carving super deep
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact deflection - For a longer lasting snowboard
- TnT Base Material - It's not quite sintered but faster gliding than you average extruded base
- Made in the USA - Made by Snowboarders working in the Mervin factory