This is the Wide version of the Lib Tech Box Scratcher, suitable for riders with size UK 10.5 of bigger feet. Jesse Burtners pro board rides your brain waves and everything else real or imagined. As the previous versions of the Box Scratcher Jesse gets a little bit of help from the wife; Christina “Pika” Burtner that created the graphics for Jesse Burtners Box Scratcher.
This Freestyle / Jib Snowboard comes with 31,241 tricks pre programmed in. It is fun, easy to ride, high performance, rips hardpack, jibs, and floats effortlessly in powder. A softer flexing true twin freestyle and park board which is tons of fun and easy to ride anywhere, from beginners to advanced riders.
The Box Scratcher is based on a reverse camber Skate Banana BTX profile and shape but with a few tweaks from Jesse such as an improved sintered base with flat-kick nose and tail. The sidecut features strategically located edge serrations that gives the board unreal edge hold and grip in icy and hardpacked conditions, making the Box Scratcher grippy when you need it and floaty when you want it. This technology is called Magna Traction and is featured on most Mervin made snowboards with reverse camber profile.
For a full list of features, checkout the key features below.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Wide Version - Suitable For riders with size UK 10.5 or bigger
- Medium Flex - Not to soft and not to stiff
- True Twin - 0 setback with equal amount of distance to the tip and tail from the middle of the board
- Original Banana profile - Rocker in the centre of the board with a mild camber under foot towards tip and tail
- Core: 75% Aspen /25% Paulownia - Poppy and durable core that is perfect for freestyle riding
- Glass: Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax Fiberglass Combo - For additional strength and durability
- Eco Sublimated Poly Top - Ecofriendly printing with grapics from Jesse Burtners wife
- Birch Internal Sidewalls - Durable and poppy
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls - Tough and lightweight
- Eco Sub Sintered Base Material - Fast gliding base
- Handcrafted in the USA near Canada!
- The World's Most evironMENTAL Board Factory - Handmade by snowboarders for snowboarders
Box Scratcher Size Technical Spec:
|Nose / Tail
Min-Max / Set Back
10 = Firm
|147||111||7.8||28.7 / 28.7||25.1||20.25"-25" / 0"||4.5||85+|
|151||113||8||29.1 / 29.1||25.2||20.25"-25" / 0"||5||95+|
|153W||115||8.2||30.3 / 30.3||26.3||20.25"-25" / 0"||6||100+|
|154||115||8.2||29.3 / 29.3||25.3||20.25"-25" / 0"||5||110+|
|156W||117||8.3||30.6 / 30.6||26.5||20.25"-25" / 0"||6||130+|
|157||117||8.3||29.6 / 29.6||25.5||20.25"-25" / 0"||6||120+|