The Limited edition T-Rice Chris Rasman in exclusive 159cm is an all-mountain snowboard based on Travis rice favourite all-mountain destroyer but with some added materials to make this board even more poppy and indestructible. The T-Ras limited edition has a medium stiff flex and is suitable for intermediate to advanced riders.
The Magnatraction side cut gives you insane grip on icy and hard pack surfaces. This board is build using Lib-Techs HP lighter Horsepower Construction with 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia wood core, TRI-AX / BI-AX glass fibers with the eddition of basalt that gives this board a very strong and durable construction.
The twin shape with C2 camber profile with wild rocker between your feet with powerful cambers to the tips and tail that makes it fun with effortless control all over the mountain. Add the ECO Sublimated Sintered base and you have a super fast gliding board that is ready for action.
To finish it off, Jonas Claesson has done a great job with the art work that gives the T-Rice Chris Rasman board a unique yet classic Lib Tech look. Very limited edtion.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Terrain: All Mountain - Suitable for all riding terrains
- Skill level: Intermediate to Advanced
- 7/10 Flex - Medium to stiff flex
- Magne-Traction - Gives you amazing grip on icy and hardpack terrain
- HP lighter Horsepower Construction - Premium construction see details below
- Core: 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia
- Glass: TRI-AX / BI-AX With Basalt - Strong and durable
- Top: ECO Sublimated Bio Beans Top
- Base: ECO Sublimated Sintered - Super fast gliding
- Tip/Tail: Lightweight Spin Slim
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection - Gives extra strength to the board
- C2 Camber profile - Gives you effortless control and perfect for all terrain
- Art by Jonas Claesson
Technical Spec Chris Rasman 159cm
- Contact Length: 122cm
- Sidecut Radius: 8.3 m
- Nose Width: 30.2cm
- Tail Width: 30.2cm
- Waist Width: 25.9cm
- Set-Back: 0