The the T.Rice Orca Snowboard from Lib Tech was introduced last season and it was a firm favourite with everyone who managed to get on one. Travis Rice has added this board to his collection and has been using it in deep deep powder and around resorts for the last two years now. This short and fat snowboard is pure fun on the piste and in the back country.
Travis has juiced up this resort slasher/pow ripper into an apex all terrain tech delight. A long floaty nose, combined with powerful, poppy contact maximizing short radius Whale Tail Technology. A tight sidecut, allows the Orca to feel fun and stable at the same time.
With enough width to allow you to really put it on rail on hardpack with no toe drag and to float pillows like a dream, but still narrow enough to be your daily driver all season long. Believe the hype, the Orca is here to stay!
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Art by Kim Krans - artist, author, and creator of The New York Times bestseller, The Wild Unknown Tarot.
- Intermediate to Advanced - This board is suitable for the more experienced rider
- 7/10 Flex - Firm flexing snowboard
- C2x Camber Profile - Lenghtened Camber / Shortened Rocker / Lenghtened Camber
- Magne-Traction - Serrated steak knife technology with 7 contact points along the sidecut giving you amazing grip
- Aspen/Paulownia wood core - 75% Aspen and 25% Paulownia core that is strong and snappy for a smooth ride
- Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax glass fiber - Added strength and durability without sacrificing flex
- Top: Eco-Sublimated Poly Topsheet
- Sintered Base - Fast gliding base
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip Tail Impact Deflection
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
|Nose / Tail
Min-Max / Set Back
10 = Firm
|147||105||7||30.3 / 29.3||25.7||19.5"-24.25" / 2.5"||7||110+|
|153||110||7||31.6 / 30.6||26.7||19.5"-24.25" / 2.5"||7||130+|
|159||115||7||31.9 / 30.8||26.7||19.5"-24.25" / 2.5"||7||150+|