The Lobster Halldor Pro Asym board is Halldor Helgson's board of choice for the park and big kickers. However, you can take this board anywhere on the mountain and enjoy it. The Asymmetrical 3BT will help you stomp tricks on your heelside with ease. Normally an asymmetrical snowboard would come with different radii on your heelside and toe side, but in this case; itï¿½s only the uplift (3BT) that is asymmetrical not the sidecut or the shape of the board. The Lobster Asym 3BT comes with a shorter edge uplift area on the heelside, which offers better heelside stability. At the same time the toeside edge has a longer uplift section for a loose, playful feeling. You have more control and leverage over the board on your Toe Side, so by making the 3BT shape asymmetrical, it will make it easier to ride. This board is fun! Checkout the key features below.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Shape: True Twin with Asym 3BT - Only the 3BT is asymmetrical not the shape.
- Tripple Base Technology (3BT)- The lifted sidebase areas at the widest points of the board makes the boards turn faster and more smoothly and helps when you are not completely clean on your landings.
- Profile: Mild camber in the center with 3BT in the tip and tail.
- Base: Sintered Base - The Halldor Pro Asym board is fast
- Bi Ax Laminate Layup - Makes this board strong and durable
- Flex: Medium flex - Not too soft and not too stiff, just right.
- Layups: Carbon stringers layed up asymmetrically drive more power, improve pop and reinforce the binding area.
- Waist Width: [153cm = 250mm], [156cm = 253mm]
- Contact Length: [153cm = 115cm], [156cm = 118cm]
- Stance Width (cm): [153cm = 50.5 -62.5], [156cm = 51-63]