This is the ultimate park package at a very affordable price. The Lobster Jibboard teamed up together with a pair of Switch Back Bindings will help you take your park riding to new heights. The Jibboard has a flat camber profile with the Lobster signature 3BT in the tip and tail. The flex is very soft. This board is designed for jibbing and the name is a giveaway. The Jib 3BT features the least sidebase uplift while preserving the forgiving attributes of the Lobster 3D shaping, giving you a very smooth and playful board. This board is super soft, fun, and durable. Check out the full list of features below.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Shape: True Twin with Jib 3BT - Tuned with a true twin outline and the widest centerbase in the range for locked in presses, stable slides and powerful ollies.
- Tripple Base Technology (3BT)- The lifted sidebase areas at the widest points of the board makes the boards turn faster and more smoothly and helps when you are not completely clean on your landings.
- Profile: Zero Camber in the center with 3BT in tip and tail
- Base: Extruded Base - This base can take a good beating
- Bi Ax Laminate Layup - Strong and durable
- Flex: Soft flex
- Switchback Destroyer Bindings Included (ï¿½155 RRP)
- Waist Width: [148cm = 250mm], [153cm = 252mm]
- Contact Length: [148cm = 114cm], [153cm = 119cm]
- Stance Width (cm): [148cm = 52.5-60.5], [153cm = 54.5-62.5]
148cm = Small Destroyer Switchback Bindings Included
153cm = Medium Destroyer Switchback Bindings Included