The Nitro Cinema returns again for 2016 the same reliable flex and pop you can always expect from any Nitro snowboard and a new look with killer graphics for the new season. The Cinema is aimed at any aspiring freestyle rider who want to push there limits in the park or anywhere they go on the mountain. The cinema isnt just a freestyle board Nitro pitch this one at any progressing rider whether you want to go down the freestyle route or not.With its easy going softer park flex to press rails and slay butters while still keeping plenty of pop to see you off that big kicker you always had you eye on. It has Nitros world renowned gullwing camber profile so reverse camber between the feet for forgving flex, float in pow and a looser forgiving feel to the board then standard camber under the feet for precision response and pop where you need it. The Cinema is a great all round ride with the freestyle and park rider in mind, so if you are a budding freestyler this one is for you. This is wide version of this board suitable for riders with size Uk 10.5 and up feet.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Shape: Twin - Symmetrical shape wand core flex and a centered stance. Perfect for learning to ride switch
- Park flex (Flex 4 on a scale 1 -10)
- Powercore II : Tip to tail poplar wood with beech stringers provides lightweight strength and pop for perfect board feel and flex.
- BI-LITE laminates: Biaxial Fibreglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- Premium Extruded base: Durable, fast and low maintenance extruded base.
- Gullwing camber: For the ultimate combination of looseness and control in all terrain with reverse camber between the feet and standard camber under the feet
- Wide version