The SMP is upgraded for 2018 with a sintered speed formula base, making this board faster with a better glide. The SMP is a directional, semi stiff snowboard with a mid wide width and Cam-out camber. The Cam-Out camber profile is a mellow camber with rocker in tip and tail.
The SMP also features Nitro's Power Pods that gives you superb edge control and grip on Icy surfaces. The SMP is an affordable directional lightweight snowboard that is easy to turn, forgiving and rides well anywhere on the mountain.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Shape: Directional - slightly longer and wider nose makes this boards great for freeriding
- Power Pods - Additional edge control and grip on icy surfaces
- Profile: Cam-Out Camber - Mild camber in the center with early and smooth transitions rocker towards tip and tail
- Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base - Gives you increased wax absorption and better glide and speed on snow
- Bi-Lite Laminates - Forgiving and strong
- Flex: Semi Stiff flex - Ride the whole mountain
- PowerCore - Tip-to-tail poplar wood with lightweight strength and perfect blend of flex, response and feel.
- Mid Wide Width - Great for riders with slightly larger feet or if you prefer more float.
- Waist Width: [155cm = 252mm], [158cm = 255mm], [161cm = 256mm]
- Nose/Tail Width: [155cm = 298/297mm], [158cm = 304/303mm], [161cm = 307/306mm]
- Stance Width (cm): [155cm = 50 -62], [158cm = 52 -64], [161cm = 52 -64]
- Setback -15