The Nitro Team snowboard has been in the Nitro range for longer than any other board. This is Jamie Nicholls board of choice when he joined the Nitro team. This particular model is the standard camber version, which is a classic cambered profile for snappy turns, plenty of response and the best camber profile for tons of POP! Used by the Nitro Team riders the world over (hence the name) the Team is a favourite for many and has been part of the Nitro line for years and years. The team is a directional twin so with its slightly setback stance it is great for charging around the mountain while with it being a twin rides switch easily for any freestyle riding. You can take the Nitro team anywhere on the mountain and enjoy it.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Directional twin - Twin borad with a setback stance
- Standard Camber - Regular or classic camber
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base - High grade sintered base, with great wax absorption fast!
- Powerlite Core - Full wood lightweight core for unmatched strength and minimal weight
- Bi-Lite Laminates - 2 layers of fibreglass on opposed axis for strength, response and snap
- Reflex Core Profile - Thinner between your feet for a more nimble board with reduced weight and improved torsional flex