The Nitro Dropout is a great all mountain, directional board that is ideal for attacking any part of the mountain. The surfy shape and forgiving flex makes it very versitile. The sintered base gives you a fast gliding base combined with a cam-out camber profile, with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that you can charge down the mountain and turns on the spot.
The Dropout comes packed full of good features such as Nitro's Power Pods,which offer tons more grip. The power pods work by having one side-cut between your feet, which is slightly more aggressive than the side-cut on the outside of the inserts. The additonal contact point this creates, gives tons more grip back and really holds an edge well.
The Dropout has a directional shape with pointy nose a with stubby and very slight swallow tail to it, to make the Dropout charge powder, hold an edge like a beast, carves like a mad man on any pitch and slope and at any speed. Plus the drop out is still able to ride switch well, to put a smile on your face, no matter what part of the mountain you are attacking on the day.
Packed full of features for the price, the Dropout is a firm favourite of ours here at The Board Basement.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Directional Shape - Set back stance (15mm)
- Cam-out Camber profile - Camber between the feet with a mellow reverse camber in the tip and tail
- MId-Wide Width - More float in powder and good for bigger foot riders (up to 11.5 UK)
- All-Terrain Flex - 7/10 Flex
- Radial Sidecut - One radius sidecut makes for a versatile yet predictable ride
- Powercore - Poplar tip to tail wood core that is light and strong
- BI-LITE Laminates - Biaxial fibreglass laid up on opposed axis
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base - Fast high grade sintered base
- Powerpods - Extra grip with tighter internal side cut radius