The Pow Villain snowboard gloves comes with a low profile design that makes it perfect for the park or colder spring days. The shell is made from combined softshell nylon and goatskin leather that makes this glove really soft and flexible. Rub the included Nikwax into the goatskin leather surfaces, paying extra attention to seams. This will increase the waterproofing and make the glove bomb proof. Check out the full list of features and alternative products below.
|Glove or Mitt Type||
- Water-Repellent Softshell Nylon & Goatskin leather - Durable, super soft, flexible and water repellent
- Hipora waterproof Insert - Guaranteed to keep your hands dry
- Goatskin leather Palm - Super durable and soft that gives your gloves a nice flex.
- 40g 3M Thinsulate Insulation - Wind resistant and breathable
- Premium anti-pill polyester micro-fleece lining - Won't bulk up inside the glove
- Hook & Loop closure - Keeps your hands in and the snow out
- Low Profile design - great for the park
- Nikwax waterproofing wax for leather - Waterproofs, maintains support and breathability
- Double stitched reinforcement - Makes this glove very durable and strong
- 6/10 Warmth Rating - Great for cold to mild weather
Size Chart Mens Pow Gloves:
- Measure your hand circumference around your knuckle area.
- S = 7" (18cm)
- M= 7.5 -8" (20cm)
- L= 8.5 -9" (23cm)
- XL= 9.5 -10" (25cm)