The Pow Gloves Tallac Mitt is a lovely stretchy mitt with removable trigger finger liner. This mitt uses a Hipora insert for maximum waterproofing to keep your hands dry as well as a PU coated shell to keep the elements out. The excellent quality goatskin leather palm offers a soft stretchiness giving great dexterity. The Tallac is also stuffed with Primaloft Gold insulation, whilst the softshell quilted fleece liner keeps you extra warm for those cold days. The Tallac mitt has you covered from cold winter right into the warmer spring.
The trigger finger liner design retains some dexterity so you can text away, swipe through insta. or answer calls while on the lift, thanks to the clever touch screen enabled index finger. The Liner is also perfect to use by itself when split boarding up to your favourite backcountry line, whilst still ensuring your hands are protected against the elements including sunburn on those spring/summer missions.
Part of the Art Series Collection, this seasons Tallac Mitt is designed by Schoph. Schoph is a friend of the Board Basement and all-around great guy who has created outstanding artwork for renowned snowboard companies such as LibTech, Vans and Remind insoles.
|Glove or Mitt Type||
|Glove Is Touch Screen Compatible||
- 4-Way Spandex and PU Laminate Shell - Stretchable and durable outer material for greater movement
- Grade A goatskin leather palm - High quality breathable long-lasting leather
- HIPORA® Waterproof Insert - Protects you from the outer elements, keeping your hands dry inside
- Premium anti-pill polyester micro-fleece lining – Keeps the mitt nice and soft on the palm
- 4oz PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation – Ensures that your hands stay nice and toasty
- Shock cord adjuster - Locks the snow out of the glove
- Buff thumb and squeegee - Wipe your nose or goggle on the go
- Removable liner trigger – Has a touch-enabled index finger allowing you to use your phone on the ski lift and keep those hands toasty