The Pow Gloves Wayback Long Mitt GTX® +WARM is a great all-weather mitt which comes with its own silky liner. Gore Tex warmth technology keeps the mitt waterproof, windproof and breathable, ensuring that your hands stay dry. The use of 3M Thinsulate insulation and microfleece lining will keep your hands snug in the coldest conditions.
The Milky Fibre liner offers an extra layer of warmth for those colder days or it can be used as a glove alternative for the spring. The touch index finger on the liner means that you can snap shots on your phone throughout the day.
A longer glove gauntlet means that the mitts can be worn over or under the cuff, all the time ensuring that your hands are kept protected from the snow. There is also a buff material on the thumb which even allows you to clean your goggles.
|Glove or Mitt Type||
|Glove Gore-Tex Feature||
- GORE-TEX +Warm technology – To keep your hands warm and dry
- Milk Fibre Liner – For an extra layer of insulation and you can use your phone on the ski lifts with the touch friendly index finger
- Long gauntlet – Wear the mitt over or under the cuff
- Glove buff material on thumb - Wipe your goggles clean on the slopes
- Wrist Leash friendly – No excuse to lose your gloves on ski lifts, you can now keep them safely attached