The Pow Gloves Trigger Mitt August is a great deep winter snowboarding mitt. Stuffed with Primaloft insulation and lined with a soft microfleece to keep your hands cosy on the coldest days. The waterproof Hipora insert combined with the water repellent soft goat leather palm ensures that your hands will remain dry. The trigger design allows for increased hand movement.
The anti-snag Velcro closure system, combined with a longer gauntlet allows you to wear the gloves the cuff, all the time ensuring that your hands are kept protected from the snow.
An added bonus is the buff material on the thumb which even allows you to clean your goggles.
|Glove or Mitt Type||
- Premium goatskin leather – offers water repellency and as it adapts to the surrounding temperature offers enhanced dexterity
- Leather cuff with pull tab – designed ergonomically to allow easier closure and to ensure no snow reaches your hands
- Long gauntlet – allows you to wear the mitt over the cuff
- Glove buff material on thumb - wipe your goggles clean whilst on the slopes
- Trigger mitt design – enhanced dexterity by having the index finger free to move independently
- Wrist Leash friendly – no excused to lose your gloves on ski lifts, you can now keep them safely attached