The Superpig is a brand new board in the Ride snowboards range. Evolved out of the super popular warpig, the Superpig is based on the same shape but with some more aggressive tech and a different camber profile to mix things up a little bit. If you find yourself facing something big and bad, avoid the three little pigs and take shelter with the SUPERPIG, because this board is built like a brick shithouse.
The Directional shape with Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut maximizes grip and maintains speed in all conditions. There is plenty of volume underneath your feet for stability and float. The Superpig comes loaded with a set back hybrid camber, with large amount of rocker in the nose and camber running back towards the tail, giving you float in deeper snow and loads of power in and out of turns.
The Superpig is also loaded up with Carbon Slimewalls®, with carbon strategically placed at the back inserts to the contact points in the tail. With carbon pop construction to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response for the riders who like to go fast and charge it down the mountain. The Superpig is also boosted with the Carbon array 5 for enhanced power distribution that provides total board control in every stance location. Another feature specific for the Superpig is the 90° Carbon fibers stitched into the glass. This gives the Superpig extra pop and response, without adding extra stiffness.
The Superpig is a great alternative to the hard charging rider who want's a more responsive and direct version of the warpig. Amazing everywhere on the mountain!
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Tapered Directional Shape - Fat nose with plenty of volume under foot for a floaty and stable ride
- Hybrid camber - Features rocker in the nose with more camber on your back foot. Gives you float and power
- Park / Groomers / Powder - Ride this snowboard everywhere on the mountain
- Stiffer Response - more direct and responsive feel
- Bi-Radial Sidecut - Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut maximizes grip and maintains speed in all conditions
- Carbon Slimewalls® - Carbon strategically placed at the back inserts to the contact points in the tail
- Roll in Slimewalls - Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight
- Double Impact Plates - Positioned under your bindings for compressive strength and prevent board breaks
- Carbon Array 5 - Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control
- Cleave Edge Steel - increased amount of steel for a durable board that can take more abuse from rails
- Carbon Infused Glass - 90° Carbon fibers stitched into the glass. Extra pop and response, without adding extra stiffness
- Topless Topsheet - Improves overall durability and reduces weight with graphics printed straight on the glass
- Performance Core - Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light
- Sintered 4000 Base - Fast gliding and durable
- 2 x 4 Inserts
|SIZE||EFF-EDGE||WAIST WIDTH||SIDECUT RADIUS||TIP & TAIL WIDTH||SET BACK||REF STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT|
|(CM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(LBS / KG)|
|X-SMALL 142||1044||250||4.6 - 5.6||301 / 291||0||483||60-130 / 27-59|
|SMALL 148||1095||260||5.1 - 6.2||311 / 301||0||533||100-175 / 45-79|
|MEDIUM 151||1121||265||5.4 - 6.5||316 / 306||0||559||130-190 / 59-86|
|LARGE 154||1146||270||5.6 - 6.9||321 / 311||0||559||140-200 / 63-90|
|X-LARGE 158||1171||277||5.9 - 7.2||328 / 318||0||584||170-220+ / 77-100+|