The Ride Jackson is a lightweight all-mountain boot with a single boa lacing system. Featuring BoaÂ® Coiler shell lacing with the Closerâ„¢ lace guide for total boot closure, all-time Rider control and a secure fit. The Intuition liner are heat moldable and will form around the shape of your foot for the best possible custom fit. Combining Intuition Liner technology and an Aegis Antimicrobial coating creates the lightest, warmest, best forming, longest-lasting and freshest liner available. The newly redesigned Blow Light summit sole is a durable blend of rubber and phylon that makes for a super lightweight performance sole. Ride the whole mountain with the Jackson boot.
|Snowboard Boot Flex||
|Snowboard Boot Gender||
|Snowboard Boot Fastening||
|Snowboard Boot Width||
- Liner: Intuitionâ„¢ Support Foam Liner Technology with Aegisâ„¢ - Molds to the shape of your feet and keeps your feet FRESH!
- Liner Fit: Thermo-Formable Internal & External J Bars - Holds your feet in
- Under Foot Support: 3D Formed Dual Density EVA - Vibration dampener
- Insole Sole: Blown Light Summit - Super lightweight performance sole
- Liner Lacing: Lock Downâ„¢ Turbo - Quick and easy to hold your feet in.
- Shell Lacing: Tongue Tiedâ„¢ Â® Coiler Closure System with The Closerâ„¢ Lace Guide - Fast adjustment with a spin of the dial
- Articulating Cuff - Less boot distortion at the join of upper and lower sections
- NEW! 3D Formed Tongue - For extra comfort and a more snugg fit