The Kink has been around for years with trusted reliability of slaying parks and rails around the world. It is an easy going zero camber board with rocker on the tip and tail combined with an easy going flex of around 5out of 10 so you can press any rail and take on any park where ever you are from the mountain to the streets. The Kink excels in the park especially on rails but dont write this one off on the jumps too as it can still hold up well on decent sized kickers.
Base Graphics Vary, all base are die cut and therefore we Cannot guarantee the product you will receive will have the exact colour base you see in the image.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Thin Con - Thinned out tips for low swing weight
- Twin Rocker - Reverse camber true twin centre stanced board
- Slimewalls - Urethane sidewalls made from the same material as skate wheels for improved dampening
- Foundation Tuned Core - Solid wood core built to take abuse
- Cleave Edge - Solid edges built not to break
- Biaxial Glass - Two layers of fibre glass layer up on opposite axis to give strength support and pop
- Fusion 1500 Base - Extruded easy to maintain fast running base
- Base colours Vary