The Rome warden is a brand new board for 2020 and is the high end all mountain board you alwas wanted without the hefty price tag. Slash windlips, smash tree runs and euro carve till your heart is content with the warden.
The warden is a directional twin board but as you may be able to tell by the pictures this is a directional board witha twin sidecut. What is that I hear you call? This gives you a setback stance and longer nose with more kick for a powder and all mountain edge while the twin sidecut means when you want to pop a 180 and ride switch it wont feel alien thanks to the sidecut being completley twin.
Romes Pop core matrix in the warden makes it a really nice and nimble board with two extra bamboo stringers instered to the core for extra response. This partners very nicely with the fusion camber profile which is a full standard camber under foot with the contact points being raised up with reverse camber zones in the tip and tail. All this together means you keep the agility, response and grip of the camber with the catch free feel of a rockered board making this one very universal.
The base is an extruded base but is rated much higher than you would expect at 3000 so even though Rome use this to keep your wallet happy it will still be plenty quick enough for all of your all mountian needs.
This one rides well and packs a huge punch for the priocepoint, highly reccomended for all abilities!
- Directional Twin - Directional board shape with a twin sidecut
- Fusion camber profile - Standard camber under foot with reverse camber tip and tail
- Dual Bamboo stringers - Extra 2 bamboo stingers added to the core for extra response and pop, pop, pop!
- Pop core matrix - Lightweight wood core with 2 bands of lightweight wood tip to tail for reduced weight sandwiched with poplar wood
- Straight Biax laminate - Creates a mellow flex pattern while still adding response and pop to the board
- XTRD base - 3000 extruded base, fast!