The Salomon Launch Snowboard Boot is a great freestyle boot that keeps the price tag low. A great all-round performer with a soft freestyle flex and Zonelock lacing for precision and speed. It means you can tighten your lower boot and then the laces lock into teeth in they eyelets so it won't slacken. In 2018 the Salomon Launch snowboard boot got an upgraded liner - Gold series liner which is heat mouldable in the foot, shin ankle and heel areas of the boot for a more customised fit. It is also slimmed down with added a memory foam to the Ortholite C2 insole underfoot. A stylish outer construction that is built to take a beating. A great value for money for a slimmer foot.
|Snowboard Boot Flex||
|Snowboard Boot Gender||
|Snowboard Boot Fastening||
|Snowboard Boot Width||
- TRADITIONAL LACE â€“ Good old trusty lace up boot!
- CUSTOM FIT - Heat mouldable foam strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- WASH & WEAR - A process using materials & specific construction that doesnâ€™t necessitate glue thus making the liner easy to wash.
- HEEL GRIP - Specific Cat-Tongue material at the heel side, your socks are perfectly gripped into the boots for increased heel-hold.
- STR8JKT - LSTR8JKT features an additional inner heel harness for a no-heel lift ride and optimal comfort.
- FLIGHT - Outsole with EVA for dampening and comfort, and rubber for grip with low profile design
- ORTHOLITE C2 - Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier and better cushioned environment for your foot
- Soft Flex 4/10