This is a wide version of the synapse boot with a wider fit for bigger feet. The Synapse is a great high end stiffer snowboard boot from Salomon with a focus on freerding, all mountain and touring riding. It uses Salomon's classic power lock lace system which criss crosses across the boot locking at each eyelet for an excellent fit. The Gold 3D exhale liner is excellent for breathability with moisture wicking panels on the tongue to wick sweat away from the foot and perforated insole for venting and again moisture wicking. This helps prevent wet feet when riding ideal for hicking in the backcountry or a normal day on the hill. For great heel hold Salomon also use their heel grip technology which is a 'cat tongue' one way fabric which when your foot in a sock goes into the heel it locks into the fabric stoping it from pulling up easily. The hike sole is geared for maximum traction too with its Hike outsole ideal for hicking back country lines, your nearest handrail or simply just walking to the next lift! This is a high performance, very responsive boot designed to last and recommended by The Board Basement staff!
|Snowboard Boot Flex||
|Snowboard Boot Gender||
|Snowboard Boot Fastening||
Speed Lacing System
|Snowboard Boot Width||
- Wide Fit Model
- Power Lock Pro - Locking criss cross speed lacing sytem
- Gold series 3D exhale liners - Moldable, highly breathable moisture wicking liners
- Full custom fit - Heat moldable, multi density foam
- Mystic footbed 3 - Perforated to allow breathability
- Hike outsole - Maximum traction outsole
- Washable liners - Stop the stink!
- Quickdry panels - Sweat wicking panels on the tounge designed to keep your feet dry
- Heel grip - One way 'cat tounge' material to grip the heel on your socks