Part of Salomons Hillside Project of wider width, shorter volume shift boards. The Salomon First Call is, in short, a powder board mixed with a freestyle board. Inspired from the Salomon classic all mountain pow shred the Salomon Sickstick and sharing a lot of the same features. The First call comes with a medium flex which gives the board a nice playful feel while the camber and Popster construction keeps everything nice and poppy and responsive. Available in 3 lengths, every version offers specific abilities. The 151 is the playful one. Short, nimble and super fun, it feels more like a skateboard to rip up features in parks and backcountry. The 157 is the allrounder, suitable for blasting anything on your path. Hard snow, soft snow, park features and natural hits, the 157 gobbles it all up. The 162 is the freeride/big mountain bad boy. Longer board equals better float and higher speeds. Itï¿½s for the aggressive rider who wants a freestyle-oriented stick rather than a stiff freeride board on his feet.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Tapered twin - 8mm taper to sink in deep snow and keep the nose out
- Rock Out Camber - flat between the feet with camber under foot and reverse camber tip and tail
- Quadralizer - 4 radii bleded together to make one sidecut
- BA MD - Medium density fibre glass blended with bassalt weave
- Sintered Medium stone finish - Structured base for the quickest runnig base
- Popster - Thinner in certain areas for weight saving and thicker in others for maximum pop
- Ghost Bassalt Stringers - Added pop!
- Aspen select core - FSC certified sustainable lightweight wood core
- All mountain edge bevel