Bode Merrill is an amazing rider, this is the board he designed and it matches his riding in every way! Bode is one footing, crushing street rails and smashing back country powder all on this one board! This is his board The Man's Board from Salomon with a flex of 7/10 on a cross profile camber of standard camber under foot with reverse camber tips the Mans board means business. This one is literally designed to go anywhere as Bode likes a board which wont flap at speed, has the right amount of flex to press and lightweight enough to jump on. Bamboo veneers reduce the resin ratio by 40% on this board saving lots of weight then salomon add Ghost carbon stringer to increase the pop too. Salomon then add cork sidewalls for great dampening properties and a triaxial fibreglass layer with carbon stringers sewn into it for great response edge to edge and more pop. The Result is a bad ass bard made for real men!
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Directional Twin
- Cross Profile camber - Standard camber under foot with reverse camber tips
- Quadratic sidecut - 4 eliptical sidecuts combined to form one sidecut for less hand ups and power through turns
- BA MD fibreglass - Biaxial Medium density fibreglass on opposed axis
- Popster core profile - Cored centre section with thicker core under foot for more pop
- Ghost Carbon Stringers - Carbon stringers sewn into a triaxial fibreglass layer
- Ghost Green core - Lightweight sustainable wood core
- Royal Cork Rails - Cork side walls for improved dampening properties
- Sintered EG Base - FAST!
- Fine stone finish
- All mountain edge bevel