The Squadron pants are a staff favourite here at The Board Basement thanks to their nice cut and clean lines. Sessions have 30 + years of snowboard outerwear manufacturing experience so Sessions have been making pants since before most modern outerwear companies were even founded. Sessions area company with deep roots in snowboarding, skating and music dominating the 90’s and early 2000’s snowboard scene before taking a brief hiatus.
Sessions is back with a bang keeping true to its heritage with awesome offerings like the Squadron Pants. The Squadron pants are the go to for the Sessions team with classic standard fit and a really nice high 15,000mm waterproofing and 10,000gm breathability to back it up. This means you will stay warm and dry in these especially when combined with 40g seat and knee insulation. This is added in these key areas so you don’t get cold or wet when sat in the snow or kneeling, meaning warm and dry is how every day on the hill will go. With other nice features such as the inseam vent is one long mesh backed vent so you can open it the whole way for a little extra room if you do so wish.
A key feature which Sessions started years ago was the introduction of a tool pocket on the leg by the boot. Not only does this look cool it keeps the tool out of harms way should you have a fall. Awesome pants with the spec and tech to back it up with nice style and look to boot. The camo colourway is very strong alongside the sweet maroon or classic black. Go grab yourself a pair you wont be disappointed!
|Snow Pant Gender||
|Snow Pant Fit||
|Snow Pant Garment Care||
- Cargo pockets – Side cargo pocket for a timeless look and tons of room for your gear
- Zip leg tool pocket – Keeps the tool out of harms way if you fall
- Boot hooks – Hook over your laces or boa cable to keep the snow gaitor down
- Knee Articulation – Moves with your body not against it with pre curved knees
- Stretch Boot Snow Gaitors – Stretch gaitors to keep the snow out of your boots
- Snap hem – opens to widen the boot opening
- Inseam vent – Easy one hand pull mesh backed vent in one long vent design, open it the whole way for more room and air, or just part way either side for a classic venting solution
- YKK metal zips – Metal looks without the snag
- 15,000mm Waterproofing – Highly waterproof
- 10,000gm – Breathability – Highly Breathable
- Critically taped seams – All critical seams around cuffs and hems of the jacket are waterproof tape backed to stop water ingress
- Foundation & Faded Canvas 15K Fabrics – Tough and rugged with a great feel
- 40gm seat and knee insulation – Insulation where you need it to keep the cold out when sat or kneeling in the snow
- Standard Fit - The classic fit, roomy enough and perfect for performance