The Thirtytwo Slauson Pant in Burnt Orange are waterproof Snowboard pants that will keep you dry and comfortable on the slopes. These salopettes comes in relaxed fit with a baggy fit without being oversized. Sits just below the waist, relaxed through the thigh and straight at the leg opening. The Waterproofing / Breathability rating is 10k/10k and the shell is made of 80% Nylon / 20% Polyester Twill material so you can stay dry and comfortable on the mountain. Just checkout the key features and alternative 32 products below.
|Snow Pant Gender||
|Snow Pant Size||
|Snow Pant Fit||
|Snow Pant Waist Size||
34-36 In Waist
|Snow Pant Garment Care||
- Thigh Vents - Zip open these handy mid thigh vents when the temperature is rising your hot zone, then close them when you are getting ready to heat it up again.
- Fully Taped Seams - Waterproof seam sealing on all stitching, providing the ultimate moisture barrier.
- Waist Cinch System - Adjust your waist band using this Velcro system for the ultimate custom fit.
- Cuff Gussets - Gussets located at the inside of each ankle open to allow you a custom fit of your leg opening to find the perfect fit where your pant meets your boot.
- Snap Cuffs - Connect your ankle cuffs to a higher, non dragging position to prevent the dreaded “parking lot drag” or even worse, the “piss floor shuffle”.
- Boot Gaiters - Internal ankle cuffs prevent snow from entering and provide additional warmth and comfort. Connect your gaiters to your boots for an added level of protection.
- Waterproofing / Breathability Rating - 10k Waterproofing / 10K Breathability with 80% Nylon / 20% Polyester.
- Relaxed Fit - A baggy fit without being oversized
- Waist (Inches) / (CM) Size Small: 29 -32 / 74 -81
- Waist (Inches) / (CM) Size Medium: 32 -34 / 81-86
- Waist (Inches) / (CM) Size Large: 34 -36 / 86-91
- Waist (Inches) / (CM) Size XL: 36-39 / 91-99