The Union Contact Pro is one of the best all-mountain freestyle bindings on the market. This Snowboard binding has been designed and endorsed by professional Snowboarder Gigi Ruf! It has been a key piece of the Union binding range for years and packs some of the latest tech from Union in there, in a super lightweight package. The millions spent on development on this shows with super lightweight feel, extreme comfort and amazing response.
This year the Ankle strap is updated to the Union Forma Elite strap for imporved boot hold and comfort. Plus do not forget this is Unions flagship binding for contact area to the board with just 5% of hard plastic touching the board promoting the best true board flex available on the market. The contact pro is packed full of tech with a great board feel with medium flex and tons of response on a great comfortable platform thanks to the new vaporlite bushings. Lifetime warranty for the Baseplate/Heelcup and 1 year warranty for all other parts.
|Snowboard Binding Flex||
|Snowboard Binding Gender||
|Snowboard Binding Riding Style||
All-Mountain & Freestyle Bindings
|Snowboard Binding Riding Level||
|Snowboard Binding Type||
Two Strap Bindings
- CP3 Duraflex ST Base – Mid flexing chassis designed for comfort and a surfy feel
- 5% contact area – One of the most minimal footprints on the market designed to promote natural board flex
- Integrated Vaporlite Bushing – Closed cell foam, ideal for vibration dampening
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Extruded aluminium is stonger and more rigid = more response
- CP3 Highbacks – Contact Pro highbacks with duraflex
- New Upgraded Forma Elite Ankle strap – 3D shaped ankle strap that shapes perfectly around your snowboard boots
- Aluminum Ratchets - Strong and durable ratchets
- Ultragrip Toe Strap - Holds your snowboard boots in place without slipping
- Grade 8.8 Hardware - Upgraded Lock washers
- Warranty - Lifetime for baseplate/heelcup. 1 year for all other parts.