The best selling Union out there the Union Force returns for 2019 with all round lightweight goodness. This 2019 Union Force is lightweight and as ever super strong, built to take those big impacts or quite simply just respond when you tell it to with no delay. Given this do not write this off these bindings as a super stiff binding, the force comes in with a mid flex so suitable for all mountain riding. The comfortable footbed is wrapped in multi density thermoformed EVA padding with varying durometer eva foam just like skate wheels which change between sizes to make sure you get a comfortable, vibration free ride. An excellent multi zone flexing highback made from the same Dupont Zytel ST material as the chassis finishes up this awesome binding no wonder the Force are the best selling Union Bindings since the start 13 years ago. Check out the Asadashi colourway for a unique wooden look or the sand for a bit of different and lairy colour.
|Snowboard Binding Flex||
|Snowboard Binding Gender||
|Snowboard Binding Riding Style||
All-Mountain & Freestyle Bindings
|Snowboard Binding Riding Level||
|Snowboard Binding Type||
Two Strap Bindings
- Stage 4 Duraflex ST Base â€“ Blended to provide a smoothe and responsive ride, duraflex ST nylon retains this intended performance in a broad range of temperatures
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA bushings â€“ Thermoformed bushings designed for vibration dampening
- Extruded 3D aluminium Heelcups â€“ Extruded aluminium is stonger and more rigid = more response
- Force Highbacks â€“ Duraflex Injected multizone force highbacks are tapered towards the top, providing flex and tweakability where you want it, support and durability where you need it.
- Symmetric Sonic Fused Ankle Straps â€“ Sonic fused means no stitching to come apart = Last longer
- Magnesium Ratchets â€“ Half the weight of aluminium with x4 the strength!