Scott Stevens is an amazing rider who needs no introduction, he is one of the best riders on the planet with his skateboard like riding style. This is Scotts pro model binding designed to his specification with no forward lean adjustment as he doesnt use it, just a simple lip on the highback to set it into position. Upgraded for 2021 is the new Forma elite ankle strap and TS-2.0 Hexgrip toe strap for improved boot hold.
The Scott Stevens binding is based on a Union Contact Pro and the Scott Stevens Pro uses the CP3 chassis from the contact pro. This offers its 5% contact area for a true board flex and removing more hard plastic from touching the board and dictating flex. Union then wrap this in a Thermoformed EVA pad which takes all the vibrations out of the board and stops them passing through to you. Add in a asymmetric highback for less leg fatigue with soft Union foam logo on the back and you have a great binding. If you want to ride like Scott in a lightweight super strong package look no further.
|Snowboard Binding Flex||
|Snowboard Binding Gender||
|Snowboard Binding Riding Style||
All-Mountain & Freestyle Bindings
|Snowboard Binding Riding Level||
|Snowboard Binding Type||
Two Strap Bindings
- Multi-density Thermoformed EVA Bushings - Vibration dampening bushings to take out chatter and impacts
- CP3 Duraflex Base - Contact Pro Chassis with 5% contact area for true board flex
- Asym S2 Highback - Asymmetric highbacks with no forward lean adjuster and foam Union logo
- New TS-2.0 Hexgrip Toe Strap - Grippy rubberised toe straps
- New Forma Elite Ankle Strap - Comfortable and lightweight
- Aluminum Ratchets - Strong and hard wearing
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups - Strong! Lightweight!
- Mini Disk - Smaller disc to help with the 5% contact area
- Lifetime warranty for Baseplate and Heelcup - 1 Year warranty for all other parts