The Bataleon Feelbetter is a very easy snowboard to ride and help you progress to the next level, in short this is a board that makes you feel better. Your confidence levels will increase and you will feel more comfortable on a snowboard. The Freestyle 3BT™ eliminates the fear of catching your edges, allowing you to focus on the riding at hand. The lifted sidebase areas at the widest points of the board makes the boards turn smoother and faster and it helps when you are not completely clean on your landings. The SideKick™ feature also dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
Soft flex, Directional Twin shape with medium uplift in the nose and tail, paired with a mellow camber makes the Feelbetter board perfect for the rider who is new to snowboarding. The Core Core features full poplar with beech hardwood laid tip to tail along the inserts strengthening the board’s backbone, reinforcing the inserts and producing more pop. The Feelbetter can handle anything on the mountain with ease.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Directional Twin shape - Slightly longer nose with medium uplift in nose and tail with 0 set back.
- Freestyle 3BT™ shape - With added length in the nose, these boards are remarkably versatile for freestyle and freeride situations.
- SideKick™ - dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail.
- Biax Laminate - Two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Core Core - Full poplar with beech hardwood laid tip to tail along the inserts strengthening the board’s backbone, reinforcing the inserts and producing more pop.
- Super Slick X Base - Highest molecular content available for an extruded base, making it durable and surprisingly fast
- ABS Sidewalls - strong and flexible
- Suitable for beginners
- Flex 3/10- The Feelbetter has a loose soft flex