The Dakine Nylon/Cork Brush combines two of the most useful items for on-the-go tuning of your skis or snowboard. The nylon-bristled brush is great for brushing your base clean before waxing your board or skis, and brushing for smooth finish after waxing. The softness of the nylon makes it easy to carry in a pocket, and comfortable against your palm when using the cork on the reverse side to smooth and buff newly-applied wax. This will be the hardest-working piece in your tuning kit and delivers great finish touch to your wax job. Please note that the iamge displays the two angles of the brush, sold as 1 brush.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 3.5" x 1.5" [ 8 x 3.5cm ] working area on brush
- 4" x 2" [ 10 x 5cm ] cork
- Multi-use nylon tuning brush with cork
- Use brush to expose base structure after waxing
- Cork after using rub on wax, or in extreme cold snow