The Classic 2.0 Snow Kids is Sandbox's kids version of their most popular helmet designed for little heads. Designed with a low profile silhouette and peak to stop sun glare and snow getting in your goggles the Classic 2.0 definitely adds a little style. Made from fully certified EPS foam to ensure your little one stays safe on the mountain. This helmet comes in one size with Sandbox's grow with me fit, this means the helmet comes with thicker pads already in the helmet and a thinner set included in the box. As your child grows simply remove the thicker pads and replace them with the thinner ones to get an extra season or two out of the helmet. This is a vented helmet also although it may not look like it, there is one small vent on the front which diverts the air flow around the helmet and then out of the back meaning any unwanted hot air is forced out. A really nice kids helmet with different look.
|Helmet Main Material||
- The Classic 2.0 Snow signature brim helmet - Sandbox's original design with classic peak look
- Grow with me fit - Extra pads included for when your little one grows
- EPS Foam helmet - The industry standard for protection to keep little heads safe
- Trip Clip - Removable and movable goggle clip with 3 positions to stop the clip getting in the way of the goggle adjusters
- Undercover venting - One small vent at the front directs the air around the helmet and out of the back
- Features a vented low profile hard-core EPS liner.
- Includes: Helmet, fit pads, (re)movable goggle clip, removable fuzzy ear cover/neck cozy, sticker sheet, and user manual.
- Certification: CE EN 1077B : 2007 / FOR ALPINE SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING