Sessions is a company with deep roots in snowboarding, skating and music dominating the 90’s and early 2000’s snowboard scene before taking a brief hiatus. Sessions is back with a bang keeping true to its heritage with awesome offerings like the Ransack Jacket which takes its looks from those iconic Sessions jackets of the past. Absolute classic Sessions looks are backed up with 15,000mm waterproofing and 10,000mm breathability so warm and dry is a cert with this one. The Ransack is a shell jacket so lined with no insulation for the guys out there who get too hot easily or the guys who just prefer maximum mobility.
Keeping with Sessions history and roots with music the Radio jacket comes with Sessions’ brand new external media pocket. Now media pockets may not be a new thing but the way Sessions have gone about it is. The front external pocket is what is used for the media pocket, the top flap flips up and then the whole pocket Velcro pulls down to reveal your phone. This pocket is insulated to prevent your battery from dying and uses a touch screen plastic meaning you can text, change tunes, answer calls without removing it from the pocket. The entrance for your device is at the bottom of the jacket meaning it won’t drop out of the pocket when open and is always help in place, plus audio routing to the interior of the jacket so headphone cables are out of the way. With this all being external there is no need to open your jacket and get cold! A very clever solution!
The Ransack also comes with a stretch powder skirt, easy pull mesh backed pit zips and internal storage pocket. As with all Sessions Jackets the centre zip also doubles as a whistle! We like this one, a lot!
|Jacket Garment Care||
- Mesh-backed pit vents – Underarm on hand easy pull vents to easily vent heat and moisture
- Cuff adjustments – With faux suede cuff to clinch your glove as you like
- Stretch powder skirt – Keeps the powder out of your pants and on the mountain on those powder days
- External Audio Pocket – Insulated with touch screen plastic so no need to open your jacket and get cold when you need to text or change tunes
- Audio routing – Routes from the external pocket inside the jacket and through audio cable loops to keep them out of the way
- Goggle Wipe – Removable goggle wipe in pocket
- Interior pocket – Interior mesh storage pocket
- 15,000mm Waterproofing – Highly Waterproof
- 10,000gm Breathability – Highly Breathable
- Shell Jacket – Non insulated
- Foundation 10k Fabric – Tough hard wearing fabric
- Critically taped seams – All critical seams around cuffs and hems of the jacket are waterproof tape backed to stop water ingress
- Standard Fit - The classic fit, roomy enough and perfect for performance