Sessions is a company with deep roots in snowboarding, skating and music dominating the 90’s and early 2000’s snowboard scene before taking a brief hiatus. Sessions is back with a bang keeping true to its heritage with awesome offerings like this Supply jacket. With classic parka styling and longer length in the body the Supply jacket is a real winner. Boasting a good 10,000mm Waterproofing and 10,000gm Breathability to match, alongside 80gm body and 60gm arm and hood insulation this one is perfect all winter long. The insulation is a low loft insulation removing any bulk from the jacket for great mobility.
Keeping with Sessions history and roots with music the Radio jacket comes with Sessions’ brand new external media pocket. Now media pockets may not be a new thing but the way Sessions have gone about it is. The front external pocket is what is used for the media pocket, the top flap flips up and then the whole pocket Velcro pulls down to reveal your phone. This pocket is insulated to prevent your battery from dying and uses a touch screen plastic meaning you can text, change tunes, answer calls without removing it from the pocket. The entrance for your device is at the bottom of the jacket meaning it won’t drop out of the pocket when open and is always help in place, plus audio routing to the interior of the jacket so headphone cables are out of the way. With this all being external there is no need to open your jacket and get cold! A very clever solution!
With nice attention to detail like faux suede cuff adjuster tabs, minimal logo branding and accent orange hood and back liner the jacket has a nice premium feel to it. Wrist gaitors and a stretch powder skirt finish the jacket off and as with all Sessions jackets the centre zip doubles as a whistle too, an easy choice this one!
|Jacket Garment Care||
- Mesh-backed pit vents – Underarm on hand easy pull vents to easily vent heat and moisture
- Cuff adjustments – With faux suede cuff to clinch your glove as you like
- Hand gaiters – Keeps snow out of your glove with built in hand gaitors
- Stretch powder skirt – Keeps the powder out of your pants and on the mountain on those powder days
- External Audio Pocket – Insulated with touch screen plastic so no need to open your jacket and get cold when you need to text or change tunes
- Audio routing – Routes from the external pocket inside the jacket and through audio cable loops to keep them out of the way
- Lens Sleeve – Interior lens sleeve pocket
- Goggle Wipe – Removable goggle wipe in pocket
- Interior pocket – Interior mesh storage pocket
- 10,000mm Waterproofing – Highly Waterproof
- 10,000gm Breathability – Highly Breathable
- 80g Body and 60gm Sleeve and Hood Insulation – Very warm low loft insulation for less bulk
- Foundation 10k Fabric – Robust hard wearing shell
- Critically taped seams – All critical seams around cuffs and hems of the jacket are waterproof tape backed to stop water ingress
- Standard Long Fit - The classic fit, roomy enough and perfect for performance with extra length in the body