Draw open to UK and CI residents, 18+ only. Purchase any Skullcandy product for your chance to win, 2 VIP Camping Tickets to NASS festival.
Full Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please keep a copy for your records.
Promoter: The Board Basement, 4 Birdford Road, Marsh Barton, Exeter, EX6 8FG
1.This prize draw is open to residents of the UK and CI aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Proof of age will be required for winners.
2.To enter, purchase any Skullcandy product at The Board Basement website, and you will automatically register for the competition.
3.The opening date for entries is 29/06/2017 and the closing date for all entries is 04/07/2017
4.One entry per separate transaction.
6. Any actual or attempted fraud or improper use will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Participant, without prior notification being required. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
7. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
8. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
9. Prizes consists of: Thursday to Monday festival entry with VIP Camping (limited capacity to give you a spacious and tidy campsite),Private Showers located in campsite,Free Parking (one car parking space per transaction), Speedy Entry into the festival and first choice of camping spot,Private VIP Bar shared with NASS Athletes
No cash alternative will be offered.
10. The first entry drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received or via a verifiable random computer system, by the closing date will be deemed as the winner. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Winners will be notified of their win by The Board Basement Facebook page within 1 days of the closing date (or via their contact details supplied via the purchase route). The winner must respond to the notification to claim their prize within 2 days, otherwise there prize will be declared null and void. The winner will need to confirm their full name and address.
12. The winnerís details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to The Board Basement, 4 Bridford Road, Marsh Barton, Exeter, EX2 8QX, within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
13. Prizes are strictly prohibited from being used by winners for promotion, re-sale or other commercial gain.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the Promotion if circumstances outside our control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms and conditions.
15. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising from this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to use any images and posts submitted into the Prize Draw for future marketing purposes.
16. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post or online as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
17. Participants give their explicit consent that the Promoter has the right to verify all claims including but not limited to, their identity and address provided and to refuse to award the offer or withdraw the offer where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a Participant had gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. Any false declaration with respect to identity, age or place or residence or any other information required results in the immediate disqualification of the Participant.
18. Neither the network provider nor the Promoter can guarantee that the service will never be faulty but the network provider will endeavour to correct reported faults and make the service available as soon as the network provider reasonably can. No responsibility can be accepted for any difficulties in entering the promotion or any entries or claims delayed, corrupted or misdirected.
19. In the event of circumstances outside of reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and / or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to Participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
All entry instructions form part of the rules.
21. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
23.This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the promotion. By entering the promotion all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook whatsoever.
The winner is responsible for their own transport/travel to and from the Festival.