Aaron Gunn is back with his Terrain pro model again for 2019 under the new branded Water Gunn name. With a similar spec to last seasons board the water Gunn is based on the softest board in the Slingshot line, the Slingshot Terrain board with the key difference being carbon fibre being added to the belly of the board to stiffen the board without stiffening the tips. This means you can press this board easily but the carbon stringer through the belly helps to keep it all together on those bigger landings that Aaron is known for. The Water Gunn uses a continuous rocker profile to generate as much top water speed as possible with a complete channel and fin free base for catch free obstacle riding. The base is made from Slingshots trusted Ballistic base too for extra durability and can handle park and urban abuse even when sliding on rough surfaces. The sidewalls also are a more durable sidewall using singleshot sidewalls which are made from urethane and can flex to help prevent blowouts from impacts. A really good board which comes highly recommended!
|Wakeboard Riding Level||
Cable Park Wakeboards
- Park and cable board - Best suited to the cable park
- Continuous Rocker - one smooth continuous rocker curve to generate speed easily
- Soft Flex with stiffer belly - Soft tips for flex and press, stiff belly to stomp landings
- Carbon bedrock inserts - Inserts set into a carbon fibre panel for extra strength
- Ballistic park base - Hard wearing obstacle abusive base
- Singleshot fusion sidewalls - Urethane flexing sidewalls to help avoid blowouts
- Vertically laminated all wood core - Stronger, Pop-ier, more durable!
- Soft flex makes pressing a piece of cake
- Loose snow-style feel on the water
- Ballistic base can handle all obstacles
- Great for learning to manipulate flex on rails
- Board of choice for 2x world champion Aaron Gunn