The Bataleon Love Powder is a womens specific powder board in the Bataleon range. This board features Bataleons Pow 3BT™ with high uplift in the nose and lower uplift in the tail, a narrow centerbase and maximum uplift with SideKick™ in the nose. The oversized nose provides maximum float and stability in rough conditions to allow you to get away with more and stay in control. When you hit that deep snow, there is nothing that beats it. But the Love Powder is not just for the ultimate powder conditions, this board rips on the pist and hardpack conditions as well.
As with all Bataleon boards, the Love Powder features the 3BT base, also know as Triple Base Technology. The sidebase areas at the widest points of the board is lifted up so it's not in contact with the snow. But the base is only on a 3 degree angle so you don't need to apply much pressure until the board is on an edge and carves amazingly. The boards turn smoother and faster and it helps when you are not completely clean on your landings. In addition to the 3BT, the Love Powder also features Sidekick™. The SideKick™ feature dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
The Love Powder has more features than just 3BT base, the Love Powder also features Dual SuperTubes™ to make the board lighter, stronger and give it more pop. SuperTubes™ are hollow carbon core upgrades that are inserted into the core of the board to make the woodcore’s natural pop greatly increased.
The Super Slick X Base with low maintenance, fast glide and it is very durable.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Directional Tapered shape - Larger nose with a 2cm taper towards the tail of the board with 0 setback
- TwinPow 3BT™ shape - Tip to tail mellow positive camber in combination with lifted contact points at the widest part of the board and features a narrow centerbase and maximum uplift with SideKick™ in the nose.
- SideKick™ - dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail.
- Dual SuperTubes™ - Two hollow carbon tubes milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop and give the camber more snap.
- Biax Laminate - two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive
- Light Core - 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties
- Super Slick X Base - It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base
- ABS Sidewalls - strong and flexible
- Suitable for all riders of all levels
- Soft Flex