The Bern Berkeley Zip Mold helmet is super lightweight and very durable at the same time. It comes in Matte Magenta with Black Bern logo on the front. The Winter knit liner is removable and warm so there is no need to wear a beanie under the helmet. The Berkeley comes with 11 vents (2 in the front, 5 on the top and 4 on the back). Bern’s exclusive Zipmold® foam is a liquid foam injection process that provides a better weight to strength ratio so Bern can provide customers with a lighter, lower profile helmet. Zipmold® hard foam meets ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate. please check key features below and alternative products below.
|Helmet Main Material||
- Zip mold construction - Bern’s exclusive Zipmold® foam is a liquid foam injection process that provides a better weight to strength ratio
- Colour - Matte Magenta with Black Visor knit
- All season helmet - Remove the Audio Knit liner and use the helmet for skateboarding, mountain biking and bmx in the summer
- Tough PVC thin shell exterior - Ultra-lightweight and very durable
- Adjustable Chin Straps
- Removable Goggle clip at the back - Holds your goggles in place
- Removable cold weather knit - Summer liner sold separately
- Zipmold® hard foam meets ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate.
XS - S = 52 -55.5cm
S - M = 54 -57cm
M - L = 55.5 -59cm