The Ride Saturday is a women's specific all mountian freestyle board which will have you tearing up the mountain from park to piste.
The Saturday employs a mixed camber, rocker profile. The central camber allows you to spring load the board, giving it great pop and stability. Whilst the rocker nose and tail prevent the board from catching and provides some much needed float for powder. Ride have used additional carbon layups under the binding plates and across the span of the board. These carbon layups give the board a little extra rigidity where necessary, offering great responsivness through the feet and a snappier board.
The Saturday uses Slimewall technology to help absorb impacts and increase the board's durability. The addition of the Steel Cleave edge gives the board 50% more steel, essential to keep you shredding in the park. Additionally, the Women's Performance core has been designed by ride specifically for all Ride women's boards.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Twin Snowboard shape - Equal length on nose and tail, completely symmetrical so easier to ride "switch"
- Hybrid Rocker Camber profile - Features Uplift in the nose and tail with camber inbetween the inserts
- Quadric Sidecut - Blending 3 radii to create the nose and tail shape improves turn initiation and exit whilst still supplying great grip.
- Hybrid Glass fiber - Triaxial layup on top and biaxial on the base. This balances torsional flex and stiffness to give an enhanced response.
- Sintered, Stone Finished Base - Super quality sintered 4000 PTex base material. Adds durability and a faster finish than extruded.
- Slimewalls Sidewall Roll-in Structure -The urethene in the Slimewalls absorbs impacts rather than defending against them. On top of all that, they are unbelievably durable.
- All Mountain,Park Board - A versitile board that gives you a mix of freestyle and freeride, whilst still being a soft and flexible.
- Cleave Edge steel - Using 50% more steel to make a tougher edge which can take a beating on rails and jibs.
- WMN’s Performance core - Created just for the women’s Ride line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen.
- Linear Carbon Laminates - The added two strips of carbon below the core gives the board real snap.
- Impact Plates Laminates - Added underneath the two binding areas to improve the compressive strength and prevents board breaks.
- Carbon array 3 Laminates - The Distribution of a carbon array gives the rider total board control in every stance location.
Saturday Technical Spec:
|SIZE||EFF-EDGE||WAIST WIDTH||SIDECUT RADIUS||TIP & TAIL WIDTH||SET BACK||REF STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT|
|(CM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(LBS / KG)|
|146||1140||242||9.3 6.8 9.3||287 / 287||0||483||85-130 / 39-59|
|150||1178||244||9.4 6.9 9.4||292 / 292||0||508||100-150 / 45-68|
|154||1203||246||9.5 7 9.5||295 / 295||0||533||115-160+ / 52-73+|