The Salomon gypsy is a female specific, high-end freestyle board. It comes with a fast gliding sintered base, medium flex, twin shape and rock out camber profile which is a stable flat zone between your feet, camber under foot and reverse camber in the tip and tail. The Salomon Gypsy snowboard has got a new shape inspired by the popular Villain with Quadralizer sidecut and Slingshot Sidewalls for more control, maneuverability, and better flex in the park. This is pro snowboarder Desiree Melanconï¿½s ride of choice. If you take a look at the long list of features below, you can understand why. This is a great choice for the female freestyle rider.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Sintered Base - An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Medium Stone Finish - A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- BA MD - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- 4x2 inserts
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths and shapes, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel - From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Popster Booster - Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- Aspen SLCT - Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Quadralizer sidecut - Equalizer and Quadralizer lines blended together for better edge control and precision. Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- SLINGSHOT - Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.
- Medium Flex - Medium flex is adapted to riders that need to feel good on each type of terrain, for each type of practice.