The Union Milan is a great womens all-mountain freestyle binding with lightweight design and asymmetric highbacks designed for the female figure. The Milan Snowboard Binding offer really nice features too, like the canted footbeds to angle your feet in to reduce stress on your ankles and knees and the new very comfy Forma elite ankle straps.
The Union Milan binding comes with the same 5% contact area chassis as the top of the range Legacy binding which includes the micro adjustable mini disc. The mini disc offers a hugely reduced contact area and the chassis does this also through a cored out duraflex chassis covered in multi density thermo formed EVA bushings. Along side the 5% contact area chassis the Milan uses a multi density thermoformed EVA bushing under the binding too to reduce improve vibration dampening and smooth the ride.
The Milan are a great mid flexing binding ideal for freestyle riding or cruising around the pistes all in a nice lightweight package.
|Snowboard Binding Flex||
|Snowboard Binding Gender||
|Snowboard Binding Riding Style||
All-Mountain & Freestyle Bindings
|Snowboard Binding Riding Level||
|Snowboard Binding Type||
Two Strap Bindings
- 5% contact area Duraflex MD Milan chassis - The best on the market
- Mini Disk - MIcro adjustable with hugely reduced contact area
- Canted footbed - 3 degree canted footbeds
- Female Specific design - Designed for the ladies form the ground up
- Tool Free Adjustments - Easy to make adjustments on the hill
- Multi density Thermoformed EVA bushings - Imporved vibrartion dampening EVA bushings
- Extruded 3D aluminium Heelcup - Lightweight and strong
- CP3 Lady Highback - Asymmetric highbacks designed on the Contact Pro highback
- New Forma elite Ankle Straps - Comfortable and supportive ankle straps
- Injected Aluminium Ratchets
- Lifetime warranty on heelcup and chassis